Siteworks LLC is committed to the safety of our employees and working without injury is our primary goal. We believe in quality training and strong leadership in the field as well as our offices. At Siteworks LLC we believe that there is no project so important nor any service too urgent, that we can’t take the time to work safely.
Siteworks LLC’s safety department has an instructor on staff that conducts or coordinates training for employees and management staff. Training includes but is not limited to the following:
- OSHA 10 Hour (Construction Industry)
- OSHA 30 Hour (Construction Industry)
- Competent Person Training
- First Aid, CPR and AED Training (Safety Council Curriculum)
- Defensive Driving Training
- Excavation training
- Mobile Equipment Operation
- Hazard Communication (GHS)
- Rigging and Materials Handling
- Confined Space Training (29 CFR 1926, Subpart AA)
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Training
- Certified Flagger Safety Training
- New Employee Safety Orientation Classes
Site safety inspections are conducted regularly by the Safety Director and findings communicated thoroughly with foremen, superintendents, project managers, and the owners of the company. All employees are required to undergo background checks and are subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Siteworks LLC’s Drug Free Workplace Policy.